The Future of Television is Here!
Skitter TV to Relaunch as Absolute Cable TV
Skitter Cable TV, Inc. has renamed their company to Absolute Cable TV. If you are a BEK Fiber customer, Absolute Cable TV delivers their television content over BEK Fiber through the EPIC IPTV application.
How will this affect me?
The only change you may encounter in the future will be if you’re asked on your device to select your content provider (ie: when using Watch TV Everywhere). The new content provider name will be “Absolute Cable TV” instead of “Skitter TV”. However, change takes time and if you try searching for Absolute Cable TV and can not find it, try searching for the previous name, "Skitter TV".
Stream from your favorite device!
Not all content is available on all devices.
EPIC TIME WARP
Switch to EPIC IPTV today!
All programing content/channel lineups are licensed and delivered by Absolute Cable TV. EPIC Video Technologies is the technology/consumer’s platform. Service location must be on BEK Fiber.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Within your BEK EPIC IPTV App. Go to Settings > Network.
- Signal strength of 60% or greater is acceptable
- Link Speed rate of 80 MB or higher is acceptable
- If you are within those parameters and still experiencing problems, call BEK at 888.475.2361
You can only use Trick Play on the show you’re currently watching live. PRESS PAUSE first, then you can …
Trickplay allows you to watch live TV with the benefits of pause live features. You can choose PAUSE, PLAY, and REWIND/FAST FORWARD up to 3X.
- First, press the PAUSE button. You can pause live TV for up to 15 minutes. When you pause live TV, you see a Trick Play bar showing the program’s duration. The blue segment shows the portion of the hour that has been saved by EPIC. The thick white line marks your current point in time. When the white line is back in the blue segment, you’re “behind” live TV.
- If you need to go grab popcorn for your favorite program, you can now press PLAY to continue watching the show. You can rewind and fast forward from the moment you pressed the PAUSE button up to the current time.
Note: with Live TV you can only use Trickplay within the part of the show you have already watched in real time. So, if you change channels, you will be unable to rewind past the point you started watching on that specific channel.
- Press PLAY at any time to return to normal speed.
Yes! Save them to your Favorites. You are limited to 200 episodes (not series).
Make sure you EXIT the app on any device that is not currently being streamed.
If you need more streams, call us!
My Shows allows you to store unlimited episodes for up to 60 days.
Favorites allows you to store up to 200 episodes for 1 year.
- EPIC Video Technologies is an app-based IPTV solution for delivering programming content.
- Choice and Choice+ package content is provided by Acclaim.
- Lite, Prime and Prime+ package content is provided by Absolute Cable TV.
- BEK EPIC IPTV is provided by Absolute Cable TV and delivered via BEK Fiber.