Customer Service Manager Job Purpose:
Maintains customer satisfaction by inspiring service representatives, providing problem-solving resources, and developing creative service solutions, fostering an intimate service experience and managing the service team.
BEK is looking to continue its long history of exceptional customer service and is looking for the right leader that will inspire continued service improvements.
Customer Service Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing leadership, support and technical advice.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Develop tools to gain market intelligence, exiting customer feedback and coordinate with sales, operations and marketing on product and promotional changes.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Thinking, Managing Processes, Staffing, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk Experience, Social Media, Online Chat, Emphasizing Excellence, Performance Reporting.
- Must have 15 years of proven customer service leadership experience
- An intimate understanding of customer service, techniques, strategies, tools and technology
- The capability to establish performance metrics
- Experienced with social media as a service delivery tool
Providing customer service is not good enough, you must be able to astonish the customer’s senses with an intimate customer service experience and advance the Cooperative’s development of it’s Brand Promise.