How to Apply
BEK offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
Please send application and resume to:
Attn: Human Resource Manager
PO Box 230, Steele, ND 58482
or email to:
BEK Communications is seeking a driven Digital Media Specialist to attract and interact with consumers and targeted virtual communities.
Primary goals include achieving superior customer engagement and intimacy with all product lines; growing website traffic and revenue by capitalizing on BEK’s digital media and marketing roadmap; multimedia promotion of BEK TV before, during and after live events.
Our ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of established and upcoming social media platforms. This candidate will know how to optimize content and cross promote between channels to maintain messaging consistency and maximize social engagement. They will join relevant conversations on behalf of multiple brands and “soft sell” BEK’s products and business lines while providing support to current and prospective customers.
• Build and execute upon a solid social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit and publish daily content (original text, images and video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act
• Create and optimize company pages within each platform to increase company’s social footprint
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Capture and analyze appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer experience, sales, broadcasting, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key messaging and coordinate actions
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Proven technical experience in social/digital media and online marketing
• Demonstrable expertise working with major marketing channels and social analytics tools
• Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills - must be able to write and convey a convincing message
• Basic skills in graphic design and editing (photo/video/text); knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus
• Adequate knowledge of web design and web development
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Quick learner, finding new methods to increase efficiencies
• Excels in a fast-paced work environment – able to regularly manage multiple priorities
• Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Network Service Technician (NST) reporting from our Valley City Post. The candidate who fills this position must reside within 30 minutes of Valley City and will be granted 6 months from the date of acceptance to relocate if required.
Network Service Technician provides telecommunications, data, and IPTV services to customers by constructing maintaining, operating and servicing, telephone lines, instruments and related equipment. Conducts tests and inspections of products, service, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
Computer skills are required along with experience in personal computer hardware and software maintenance and emphasis on internet applications. Ability to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventative maintenance and networking of telecommunications services in both business and residential environments.
Minimum education/experience required for the position is: knowledge and skills usually acquired through two years technical training or four years experience. Experience and knowledge in residential networks and entertainment technologies are desired. A+ certification is a plus.
Qualified applicants must be able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a prompt, helpful and friendly manner. They must possess outstanding problem solving, communications and technical skills, along with a strong work ethic. Excellent customer service and communication skills, attention to detail and willingness to be trained on other systems within the company, as well as within the industry, are vital qualities. Ability to work on call and evenings and weekends as needed. Proficiency with computers and basic networking experience is required. Technician must be a self starter and motivated to learn quickly. Ability to operate hand tools and perform professional cabling installations is key.
Responsibilities are varied, including installation, repair and maintenance of FTTH facilities; programming, and trouble shooting of our IPTV system, high speed data networks, and data products. Install, maintain, repair of customer equipment and IP services. The employee will also promote the sale of products and features and educate customers on the use of equipment. Applicant may be asked to fill extended stay duties away from reporting post when required. Performs all other duties assigned by Supervisor.