- Search for the application called TouchView Mobile in the Google Play or Apple App Store. Download the app.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, open it. On Android devices there will be a drop down menu to get to the settings options - click the drop down menu and select "settings." If you're on an iPhone, there will be a settings button in blue text along the bottom of the app.
- In the settings menu, under "Servers," select "edit servers."
- Delete the existing demo servers and then go back to the menu screen.
- Go to the settings menu again, under "Servers," and choose to "add server."
- Under "server type" select "CompleteView Proxy Server."
- Enter "webwatch1.bekspyder.com" under "Server Host Address."
- Enter the username and password that was set up for you during the installation as your "server username" and "server password."
- Select "save." A message should appear that the server was successfully added.
- Go back to the menu screen. Under "layouts," select "Select Layouts." Choose "BEK Communications."
- Go back to the screen you were greeted with when the application first started. You should see your cameras now.
TouchView Mobile Instructions
A step by step guide on how to install the Webwatch application on your mobile phone.